Mind the gap: Quilt.AI bridges the 'sustainability' gap between what people say and what they do
Big Data, Social Listening and AI firms pop up every day. Whilst they are strong in aggregating large volumes of data, why is it that organisations can struggle to derive commercial implications and turn this data into impact? What's often missing is the cultural insight that makes human sense out of the numbers.
Quilt.AI leaves the tech jargon at the door to help teams really get to the truth when it comes to how people think and behave. In this session, we'll bring our blend of data and insight to the topic of Sustainability. We already know Sustainability is high on everyone's agenda, for good reason, but we also know that what people say and what people do in this arena can be very different.
Our mission is to bridge this gap by combining all the data sources you need, both at a public (e.g. Instagram) and private (e.g. Google) level with smart, industry/expert thinking, and to help organisations engage with consumers to really drive the Sustainability agenda at the corporate and brand level.
- Understand the gap between stated/claimed and real human behaviour in elements such as purchase decision making
- Understand the impact of COVID on the perceived importance of Sustainability
- Meet your potential consumer segments and learn how to size them
- Uncover the key cultural codes/ criteria of Sustainability, and how they can be tracked over time.
- This could also be of interest