ESOMAR is joined by QRCA in exploring the Privacy Outlook for 2021, join experts from QRCA and ESOMAR's Professional Standards and Legal Committees as they discuss the emerging regulatory and compliance trends facing the data, research and insights sector in 2021.
The panel, hosted by Kim Smouter, our Head of Public Affairs and Professional Standards, includes the following speakers:
- Lisa Horwich, Pallas Research Associates, QRCA
- Amy Yeung, General Counsel and Chief Privacy Officer, Member of the ESOMAR Legal Affairs Committee
- Reg Baker, ESOMAR Ambassador for North America, Consultant to the ESOMAR Professional Standards Committee
- Mike Cooke, Chairman, ESOMAR Professional Standards Committee
Together, they will offer a digest and panoramic perspective on the issues as they pertain to all dimensions of the sector. A must-attend for providers and users alike.
- This could also be of interest