Fidomeat repositioning study
Repositioning of Fidomeat is planned to compete more effectively in the pet food market segment. Distribution would also be extended nationally and into grocers/supermarkets. The research objectives were:
1. To determine the initial reaction to the concept and advertising in terms of general acceptability, user imagery, etc.
2. To explore spontaneous reactions to the packaging and labels.
3. To establish the most conveniently sized pock for usage and refrigerated storage.
4. To generate reactions to a range of proposed names in terms of product imagery an nd general associations.
5. To determine the compatibility of the product concept with the product attributes.
6. To assess the acceptability of the product being sold from the same cabinet as human food.
About this collection:
Peter Cooper (1936-2010) was co-founder of Cooper Research & Marketing, later CRAM International, with his wife Jackie French. Cooper studied Clinical Psychology at the University of Manchester where he became a Lecturer in the early 1960s. He became involved in conducting commercial Motivational Research and by 1968 opened Cooper Research & Marketing in Manchester. Cooper was one of the key pioneers of what we now know as Qualitative Research. CRAM opened its London office in Wimpole Street in 1970 and moved to 53 St Martins Lane, WC2N 4EA, in 1972 where it remained until Peter's passing in 2010. The company changed its name to CRAM International in around 1985/86, reflecting the increasingly international nature of its work. The CRAM/Peter Cooper Archive Collection, which includes commercial research reports and early academic papers, has been preserved by Peter's children, Diana, Helen and Jonathan, and his colleague Simon Patterson. The scanning of the Archive has been supported by ESOMAR, AMSR, Peter's colleague Dr Alan Branthwaite & family, the Cooper family, and QRi Consulting. The CRAM/Peter Cooper Archive Collection is managed by QRi Consulting. The CRAM logo and CRAM International name are Registered Trademarks and the property of QRi Consulting.
- This could also be of interest