Qualitative research into children's dessert development
General Foods have a new product development program and is concerned to discover whether specific child-oriented desserts should form part of this development program. A series of new product concepts have been produced in this area to be evaluated within the parameters of the needs defined for child-oriented desserts. The objectives of the research reported here were to provide guidance in:
1. Defining the role of dessert serving to children;
2. Defining the needs that must be satisfied by desserts served to children;
3. Providing the parameters by which desserts served to children should be judged;
4. Evaluating the specific new product concepts.
- This could also be of interest