Qualitative research on 'Thomas and Sarah' for London Weekend Television
The primary objectives of the research were as follows:
1. To examine the appeal of "Thomas and Sarah" as a concept, as characters, and as a television series and to explore the reasons for the apparent decline in appeal;
2. To explore a number of hypotheses relating to the decline in its appeal;
3. To examine attitudes, motivations, and inhibitions to watching television series;
4. To look at the series in the context of Sunday evening television consumer options;
5. To provide actionable results in terms of the specific elements of the series (characters, plot, location).
- This could also be of interest