Qualitative research on Nutty
In view of the sharp downward trend in Nutty sales in established areas, research was required for consumer usage and attitudes in order to try and identify possible reasons for this decline. The objectives of the research reported here were to examine differences between regular, infrequent and lapsed users of Nutty in currently high and low sales areas in order to assess differentially:
1. The positioning of Nutty amongst other countlines;
2. Reasons for initial trial and acceptance or rejection of the product;
3. Longer-term perceptions of its strengths and weaknesses;
4. Recall and responses to past and current advertising;
5. Responses to three new advertising propositions for Nutty.
- This could also be of interest